Online filing begins at 9:00 am Monday, May 14 and closes promptly at 4:00 pm Friday, May 18.
Benefits of Online Filing
- When filing is approved
- If another candidate files for the same position
- Whether candidate participates in the Primary or General Election (not applicable to PCOs)
- Local voters' pamphlet statements and photos submitted online (not applicable to PCOs)
Instructions for Precinct Committee Officers
- This is a partisan office.
- The office jurisdiction will be the precinct number.
- The office will be "Precinct Committee Officer Democrat" or "Precinct Committee Officer Republican".
- There is NO filing fee for PCOs.
- There is no need to come to the Auditor's Office.
- Disregard any email requesting a photo or statement.
- If you are the only candidate for your party in your precinct to file after the last day to withdraw, you are deemed elected.