For the health and safety of candidates and elections staff, the Auditor’s Office will remain closed to the public during filing week May 11 – May 15.
The candidate filing period will be held Monday, May 11 through Friday, May 15 to allow citizens to run for elected office for positions.
Benefits of Online Filing
- When filing is approved
- If another candidate files for the same position
- Whether candidate participates in the Primary or General Election
- Local voters' pamphlet statements and photos submitted online
Make sure you:
- Read all instructions carefully
- Pay your nonrefundable filing fee:
- Online with Visa, Mastercard, American Express
- At the Thurston County Auditor's Office with cash/check
- File before the deadlines:
- Online filing closes promptly at 4:00 pm Friday, August 16
- In person filing closes promptly at 4:30 pm Friday, August 16
- Mailed filings must be in our office by 4:30 pm Friday, August 16
If you need assistance or have any questions:
- Contact our office at 360.786.5408 or
- Deaf & Hard-of-Hearing: 711 Washington Relay
All information provided is public record.