The Thurston County Auditor's Office works diligently to ensure open elections, exceptional service, financial integrity, accountability and transparency. We produce a Community Report to give you an update on how we are doing and what advances we've made as an office.
You can find this report on our website
and distributed throughout Thurston County. If you would like a print copy, just email email@example.com
In the past two years, we have:
- Successfully advocated to expand voting rights;
- Introduced Passport services;
- Launched a county-wide Cybersecurity Taskforce;
- Continued providing excellent financial oversight by winning our 12th (and now 13th!) straight Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting for its Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR); and
- Ensured Thurston County's fourth straight clean audit from the State Auditor's Office.
I hope you enjoy this report and that it helps you better understand how your local government serves you.