Auditor’s Office Seeks Citizens to Serve on “Against” Committees for Measures in the February Special Election
OLYMPIA – The Thurston County Auditor's Office seeks "against" committee members for February ballot measures for the following school districts:
- Griffin School District No. 324
- North Thurston Public Schools
- Olympia School District No. 111
- Rainier School District No. 307
- Rochester School District No. 401
- Tenino School District No. 402
- Tumwater School District No. 33
- Yelm Community Schools
Committee members provide written arguments against a ballot measure that will appear in the Local Voters' Pamphlet.
Committee member names must be submitted to the Auditor's Office by 12 p.m. on Friday, December 20 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person at 2000 Lakeridge Dr. SW, Bldg 1, Rm 118 Olympia, WA.
To learn what you must submit, see page 8 of the administrative rules
for jurisdictions found on our website at ThurstonVotes.org
. If you have any questions, please contact the Thurston County Elections Manager, Tillie Naputi-Pullar, at 360.786.5408.