21.88% of Thurston County ballots have been returned in the February 11, 2020 Special Election
– The Thurston County Auditor's Office reminds voters the deadline to return ballots is Tuesday, February 11. School districts in the county have measures on the February 11 special election ballot.
Voters who have not received or have misplaced their ballot can request a replacement ballot by:
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling the Auditor's Office at 360.786.5408
- Going online to VoteWA.gov
- Visiting the Elections Office at 2000 Lakeridge Dr SW, Building 1, Room 118, Olympia, WA.
Ballots must be postmarked by Tuesday, February 11, Election Day or deposited into one of the 28 ballot drop boxes no later than 8 p.m. on Election Day. Drop box locations are listed at ThurstonVotes.org
, in the voters' pamphlet, and in the ballot packet. Voters who mail their ballot should check mailbox pickup times to make sure the ballot will receive an Election Day postmark. No stamp is necessary.
The Thurston County Auditor's Office is a designated voting center during business hours, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., and on Election Day from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Voters may register to vote, update their current registration, obtain a ballot, ask questions, or use a voting assistance device. The Auditor's Office is in the Thurston County Courthouse, 2000 Lakeridge Drive SW, Building 1, Room 118, Olympia, WA.