A ballot will be mailed to all Thurston County voters with a current mailing address.
- Mon, Mar 2: Deadline to register or update current registration by online, mail or other remote means.
- Tues, Mar 10: Deadline to register/change address in person at the Thurston County Auditor's Office.
Where to register, obtain a ballot and ask for more information:
- Online: ThurstonVotes.org
- Phone: 360.786.5408
- In Person: Thurston County Auditor's Office, 2000 Lakeridge Dr SW, Bldg 1
Rm 118, Olympia, WA 98502
Voter Registration Forms: Available at all Thurston County Timberland Libraries, city/town halls, schools, fire stations, and licensing agencies.
Meetings to canvass ballots and finalize the election are open to the public. Meetings are held at the Thurston County Ballot Processing Center on Wed, Mar 18 3:30 pm and at the Thurston County Auditor's Office on Fri, Mar 20 at 11:00 am.
Logic and Accuracy Test: This test is open to the public and demonstrates the accuracy of tabulation equipment. This test will take place Mon, Feb 24 at 11:00 am at the Ballot Processing Center.
Ballot Processing Center: 2905 29th Ave SW Ste F, Tumwater, WA 98512
Accessible Voting Assistance:
- Thurston County Courthouse, Feb 19-Mar 9, M-F, 8 am-4:30 pm, Sat, Mar 7, 10 am-2 pm, and Tue, Mar 10, 8 am – 8 pm.
- Capital City Council of the Blind, Olympia Elk's Lodge, 1818 4th Ave E, Olympia, Sat, Feb 22, 11:00 am-1:00 pm
- Panorama – CNR, Tues, Mar 3, 9:30 am-10:30 am, 1600 Sleater Kinney Rd SE, Lacey
- Panorama – Assisted Living, Tues, Mar 3, 10:45 am-11:45 am, 1800 Sleater Kinney Rd SE, Lacey
- Olympia West Senior Living Community, Wed, Mar 4, 9:30 am-10:30 am, 929 Trosper Rd SW, Tumwater
Voter Assistance @ Your Library – Timberland Libraries: Register to vote and download a ballot at a Thurston County library on Election Day Mar 10, at the Lacey branch - 500 College St SE, Olympia – 313 8th Ave SE, Tenino branch – 172 Central Ave W, Tumwater branch – 7023 New Market St SW, and Yelm branch – 210 Prairie Park St NE. Libraries will open at their normal time and will offer this service until 8:00 pm.
Disabilities: Citizens with disabilities requiring special accommodation should contact Tillie Naputi-Pullar, 360.786.5408 or Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing: 711 Washington Relay.
Dated this 17th day of February 2020
Thurston County Auditor