Auditor's Office Open Saturday and Voter Assistance at Timberland Libraries on Primary Day
24% of Thurston County ballots have been returned in the March 10, 2020 Presidential Primary
– The Thurston County Auditor's Office reminds voters the deadline to return ballots for the Presidential Primary is Tuesday, March 10. If you've not received a ballot or you've misplaced your ballot, you can request a replacement.
- Email email@example.com
- Call the Auditor's elections division at 360.786.5408
- Visit the Auditor's Office at 2000 Lakeridge Dr SW, Building 1, Room 118, Olympia, WA.
- Download a ballot at VoteWA.gov
Return envelopes must be postmarked by Tuesday, March 10, or deposited into one of 28 ballot drop boxes no later than 8 p.m. on Presidential Primary Day. Drop box locations are listed at ThurstonVotes.org
, in the voters' pamphlet, and in the ballot packet. Voters who mail their ballot should check mailbox pickup times to make sure the ballot will receive an Election Day postmark. No stamp is necessary.
The Thurston County Auditor's Office is a designated voting center during business hours.
- Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.,
- Saturday, March 7, 10:00 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Presidential Primary Day, Tuesday, March 10, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Voters may register to vote, update their current registration, obtain a ballot, or use a voting assistance device. The Auditor's Office is in the Thurston County Courthouse, 2000 Lakeridge Drive SW, Building 1, Room 118, Olympia, WA.Voter Assistance @ Your Library – Timberland Libraries:
The Auditor's Office is partnering with Timberland Regional Library on Tuesday, March 10. Voters can register to vote and download a ballot at Thurston County library branches. Libraries will open at their normal time and will offer assistance until 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 10 at the locations below.
- Lacey: 500 College St SE
- Olympia: 313 8th Ave SE
- Tenino: 172 Central Ave W
- Tumwater: 7023 New Market St SW
- Yelm Timberland Library: 210 Prairie Park St NE, Yelm