A ballot will be mailed to all Thurston County voters with a current mailing address.
Federal Offices: U.S. Representative Dist. No. 3, 10; State Offices: Governor, Lt. Governor, Secretary of State, State Treasurer, State Auditor, Attorney General, Commissioner of Public Lands, Superintendent of Public Instruction, Insurance Commissioner; State Legislative Offices: Senator, Dist. No. 2, 20, 22; Representative Pos. No. 1 & 2, Dist. No. 2, 20, 22, 35; County Offices: Commissioner Pos. No. 1 & 2, Superior Court Pos. No. 8; County Propositions: Centralia School District No. 401-L (Replacement Educational Programs and Operations Levy), Fire Protection District No. 6 (East Olympia) Levy Lid Lift; Democratic Precinct Committee Officer Pct. 47, 94, 116, 161, 204, 210, 211, 215, 219, 221, 224, 229, 230, 237, 244, 246, 249, 250, 303, 321, 413, 424; and Republican Precinct Committee Officer Pct. 45, 59, 115, 116, 121, 248, 259, 341
- Monday, July 27, 2020: Deadline to register to vote, transfer to a new address or update current registration by mail or online.
- Tuesday, August 4, 2020: Deadline to register to vote, transfer to a new address or update current registration. Must be done in person at a County Auditor's Office or Voting Center in Washington State.
Logic and Accuracy Test:
- Thursday, July 16, 2020 at 2:00 pm at the Ballot Processing Center. This test is open to the public and demonstrates the accuracy of tabulation equipment.
Where to register, obtain a ballot and ask for more information:
- Online: ThurstonVotes.org
- Phone: 360.786.5408
- In Person: Drive-Through Voting Services at South Puget Sound Community College Mottman Campus at 2011 Mottman Rd SW, Olympia, WA 98512, enter off Crosby Blvd.
Voter Registration Forms: Available online or Thurston County Drive-Through Voting Services at South Puget Sound Community College Mottman Campus, all Thurston County Timberland Libraries, city/town halls, schools, fire stations, and licensing agencies.
Accessible Voting Assistance is available at the Thurston County Auditor's Office Drive-Through Voting Services (July 15 - July 31, M - F, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, August 1, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm, August 3, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm and August 4, 8:00 am - 8:00 pm) or call to arrange an appointment.
Meetings to canvass ballots and finalize the election are open to the public. Meetings are held at the Thurston County Ballot Processing Center on Wednesday, Aug 12 at 2:00 pm, Friday, Aug 14 at 3:30 pm and at the Thurston County Auditor's Office on Tuesday, Aug 18 at 1:00 pm.
Ballot Processing Center: 2905 29th Ave SW Ste E, Tumwater, WA 98512
Disabilities: Citizens with disabilities requiring special accommodation should contact Tillie Naputi-Pullar, 360.786.5408 or Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing: 711 Washington Relay.
Dated this 14th day of July, 2020
Thurston County Auditor