Auditor's Office Seeks Citizens to Serve on "For" and "Against" Committees for Ballot Measures in the August Primary Election
– The Thurston County Auditor's Office seeks "For" and "Against" committee members for the August Primary Election.
"For" and "Against" committee members are needed for:
- Thurston County, Medic One, Proposition No. 1, Levy Lid Lift
"Against" committee members are needed for:
- Fire Protection District 12, Proposition No. 1, Bonds to Construct New Fire Station
- Fire Protection District No. 13 (Griffin), Proposition No. 1, Levy Lid Lift
- SE Thurston Fire Authority, Proposition No. 1, Levy Lid Lift
Committee members provide written arguments for or against a ballot measure that will appear in the Local Voters' Pamphlet.
Committee member names must be submitted to the Auditor's Office by 12 p.m. on Friday, May 21 via email to email@example.com
or by calling us at 360.786.5408 to arrange dropping off forms. To learn what you must submit as a committee member, see page 8 of the Administrative Rules for Jurisdictions
found under Candidates and Jurisdictions on our website at ThurstonVotes.org.