Auditor's Office Seeks Citizens to Serve on "Against" Committees for Ballot Measures in February Special Election
– The Thurston County Auditor's Office seeks "Against" committee members for the February Special Election.
"Against" committee members are needed for:
- Griffin School District No. 324, Proposition No. 1, Property Improvements, Capital Projects and Technology Replacement Levy
- Olympia School District No. 111, Proposition No. 1, Technology and Capital Projects Replacement Levy
- Tenino School District No. 402, Proposition No. 1, Replacement Capital Levy for Safety, Technology and School Improvements
- Tumwater School District No. 33, Proposition No. 1, Replacement Capital Levy for Facility, Safety and Instructional Technology Improvements
Committee members provide written arguments "for" or "against" a ballot measure that will appear in the Local Voters' Pamphlet.
Committee member names must be submitted to the Auditor's Office by 12 p.m. on December 17
, 2021 via email to email@example.com
or by dropping off forms at our drive-thru voter services location at Thurston County Elections, 2400 Evergreen Park Drive SW, Olympia, WA 98502. To learn what you must submit as a committee member call 360.786.5408 or see page 8 of the Administrative Rules for Jurisdictions
found under Candidates and Jurisdictions on our website at ThurstonVotes.org