A ballot will be mailed to all Thurston County voters with a current mailing address.
- Monday, July 9, 2018: Deadline to register to vote, transfer to a new address or update current registration by mail or online.
- Monday, July 30, 2018: Deadline for first-time registrations in Washington State. Must be done in person at the Thurston County Auditor's Office.
Logic and Accuracy Test:
- Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 10:00 am at the Ballot Processing Center.
Where to register, obtain a ballot and ask for more information:
- Online: ThurstonVotes.org
- Phone: 360.786.5408
- In Person: Thurston County Auditor's Office, 2000 Lakeridge Dr SW, Bldg 1
Rm 118, Olympia, WA 98502
Voter Registration Forms: Available at the Auditor's Office, all Thurston County Timberland Libraries, city/town halls, schools, fire stations, and licensing agencies.
Meetings to canvass ballots and finalize the election are open to the public. Meetings are held at the Thurston County Ballot Processing Center on Thursday, Aug 16 at 3:00 pm, Monday, Aug 20 at 1:00 pm and at the Thurston County Auditor's Office on Tuesday, Aug 21 at 1:00 pm.
Ballot Processing Center: 2905 29th Ave SW Ste E, Tumwater, WA 98512
Disabilities: Citizens with disabilities requiring special accommodation should contact Tillie Naputi-Pullar, 360.786.5408 or Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing: 711 Washington Relay.
Dated this 30th day of June, 2018
Thurston County Auditor's Office