Skip to main content

Thurston County, Washington

Community Planning and Economic Development

Check the Status of Your Project

  • Click link above to see if your permit is ready.
  • You need the permit number, project number or tax parcel number (also called property number) to check.
  • If you don't have any of those numbers, you can find the parcel number if you have the property address. (instructions at Property Information Report.)

Get Current Project Documents​

  • Find documents for currently active projects at the link above. 
  • You'll need a project number, permit number or tax parcel number to search.
  • Select document type from the drop down menu.