Data & Reports
The Office of Housing and Homeless Prevention publishes a number of reports, and as a member of the Washington Balance of State Continuum of Care, also has access to data and reporting through the Washington State Department of Commerce Dashboard.
There are a few key reports that are published quarterly and annually.
- Housing Management Information System project participation. These provide key data on participating Emergency Shelter, Transitional Housing, Street Outreach, Rapid Rehousing, Homeless Prevention, Permanent Supportive Housing, and Coordinated Entry projects. These are published both quarterly, and for each state fiscal year, July-June.
- Thurston County Participating Provider List.
- Point in Time Homeless Census. The PIT is conducted each January. A preliminary findings report is often published in advance of both Commerce's data, and the final summary PIT report.
- Action Plans. The Consolidated Plan is carried out and implemented through Action Plans. These plans can be 1 year - very action and goal oriented - and 5 year - system wide strategy guides.
- Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Reports. CAPERs are the tool grantees utilize to report progress toward Action and Consolidated Plan goals.
Data & Reports
- Preliminary 2023 Data
- PIT Full Report 2022
- Final 2022 Data
- Preliminary PIT 2022 Data
- PIT Full Report 2021
- PIT Full Report 2020
- PIT Data Report 2020
- Homeless Census Report 2019
- Homeless Census Report 2018
- Homeless Census Report 2017
- Homeless Census Report 2016
- Homeless Census Report 2015
- Homeless Census Report 2014
- Homeless Census Report 2013
- 2023 - Quarter 1 Housing Report
- FY 2022 Annual Housing Summary Report
- 2022 - Quarter 3/4 Housing Report
- 2022 - Quarter 2 Housing Report
- 2022 - Quarter 1 Housing Report
- 2021 - Quarter 3/4 Housing Report
- FY 2021 Annual Housing Summary Report
- 2021 - Quarter 2 Report
- 2021 - Quarter 1 Report
- 2020 - Quarter 4 Report
- 2020 - Quarter 3 Report
- FY 2020 Annual Housing Summary Report
- 2020 - Quarter 2 Report
The Office of Housing and Homeless Prevention follows State and Federal requirements when implementing programs, which depending on the funding stream, can require establishing written policies and procedures. In some cases the policies and procedures are created by the funder, which establishes minimum requirements and expectations. In other instances it is left to the community to establish these.
These are the current Program policies and procedures documents that are in effect across the various fund sources. If you do not see your program listed, and have a question, please contact us.
HOME/CDBG Program Policies and Procedures
- HOME Overview
- CDBG Overview
- Environmental Review Policies and Procedures
- Citizen Participation Plan
- HOME/CDBG Monitoring Plan
Consolidated Homeless Grant Written Standards
- WA Department of Commerce - Consolidated Homeless Grant Overview