Superintendent : Juliana Venables, (360) 451-1198 firstname.lastname@example.orgAssistant Superintendent: Jennifer Marin
WA State 4-H Dog Program Policies will be followed, along with the following:
OBEDIENCE RULES In addition to those represented in the WA State 4-H Dog Program Policies
Showmanship classes will be conducted in accordance with the Washington State Guide to Showmanship. In order to be eligible to qualify for State Fair in showmanship, any dog entered in showmanship must be entered in an obedience class at the Thurston County Fair.
Showmanship will be divided into 4 lots:
Each lot (except Cloverbud) will be divided further into sub lots;
AGILITY RULES In addition to those represented in the Washington State 4H Agility Rules
1. In order to be eligible to qualify for State Fair, any dog entered in Agility must also be entered in a regular Obedience class at Fair.
2. The classes are based on the ability of the dog. Member, leader, and superintendent(s) must decide on which class to enter according to level of training.
3. All blue ribbon winners at COUNTY QUALIFIER(S), COUNTY FAIR, OR STATE FAIR of the previous year(s) must go on to the next class. Standard Excellent and Jumpers Excellent may repeat their class.
4. Each member and dog who does not receive a blue ribbon, as specified in Agility Rules #3, may stay at the same level of agility for 3 years; additional years must have prior approval from the general club leader and the superintendent.
5. Members who wish to advance to another agility class who have not met the requirements set forth in Agility Rules #3 or #4, must receive parent, leader and superintendent approval.
6. For health and safety purposes, any dog entered in the Veterans/Modified Obedience class must provide the written consent of a veterinarian in order to participate in agility classes.
7. Clover buds will not be eligible to participate in agility classes.
8. Additional state qualifying events may be offered prior to the fair. Contact the 4-H Dog Superintendent for more details.
In addition to those represented in the Washington State 4H Agility Rules
In addition to those represented in the Washington State Guide to Rally
CLASS 1 - DOG SHOWMANSHIP (FITTING & SHOWING)Points: Blue – 75 Red – 55 White – 25
CLASS 2 - DOG KNOWLEDGE BOWL
Points: Blue-10 Red-8 White-6WA State Dog Rules Apply
Points: Blue – 40 Red – 30 White – 20
CLASS 3 - STANDARD CLASS
CLASS 4 - JUMPERS/JUMPERS WITH WEAVES
CLASS 5 - DOG OBEDIENCE
CLASS 6 - TEAM OBEDIENCE (Ribbon Only)
CLASS 7 – BRACE OBEDIENCE (Ribbon Only)
CLASS 8 – RALLY OBEDIENCE