Last update 11/18/20. Spread the facts.
School and Child Care Resources
|The resources provided here are focused on families served by K-12 public and private schools, early learning and child care centers. As new information and resources become available, this page will be updated.|
Guidance for Schools
K-12 Education Health Officer Recommendation for Fall 2020
- Symptoms of COVID-19 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Where to Get Tested for COVID-19 from Thurston County Public Health and Social Services
- What to Do if You Have Confirmed or Suspected COVID-19 from the Washington State Department of Health
- What is Contact Tracing from the Washington State Department of Health
- If you test positive - what will they ask?
- If you were in contact with someone who tested positive - what will they ask?
- Employee Health from the Washington State Department of Labor and Industries
Early Learning and Child Care