Shoreline Code Update - Regulatory Group
The County assembled contributors from multiple disciplines to act as a regulatory advisory group. They review drafts of technical chapters and data for the proposed shoreline code update (also called the Shoreline Master Program). They provide guidance on:
- Developing the shoreline inventory.
- Characterizing the ecosystem-wide processes and shoreline functions.
- Establishing the scientific information record.
- Developing a restoration plan.
- Determining shoreline environment designations.