COVID-19 updated March 20, 2020
Effective March 23, 2020:
1. Superior Court will operate reduced hours at Main Campus, Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
2. A Calendar is posted below:
Main Campus Calendars effective March 23, 2020 updated on March 23, 2020
3. Please review Thurston County Superior Court Emergency Administrative Order No. 3 for more specific information regarding the Court's Operations during this public health emergency.
4. Additional answers to questions may be found here:
MC Information NEW
5. Civil Emergency Matters
MC Civil Emergency Matters and Ex Parte Phone Number
Court Administration is encouraging all parties, litigants, and the public to look for information posted on the website or if necessary, contact Court Administration by email or phone, a list of numbers is available on the home page. Thank you for your patience.
Emergency Administrative Orders:
Thurston County Superior Court Emergency Administrative Order No. 1
Thurston County Superior Court Emergency Administrative Order No. 2
Thurston County Superior Court Emergency Administrative Order No. 3
Superior Court Main Campus is located in the City of Olympia in Thurston County and handles criminal and civil matters.
Street and Mailing Address:
Thurston County Superior Court
2000 Lakeridge Drive SW
Olympia, WA 98502
Days and Hours of Operation:
Monday- Friday, 8:00 a.m. - noon and 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., except county or state holidays.
Contact Information for Superior Court Main Campus
How to Get There:
Take the Bus
Main Campus Driving Directions
Parking information. Parking is available on campus, on the street and in the adjacent lot to the campus. There are parking signs posted to assist you.
- Bicycle information. Bike racks are available in front of Building 1.
Other helpful information: