Receive Event Updates through Text Message! Simply Text EZStormwater to 474747.
Registration Sign-Up To reserve your spot register online!
When Saturday, November 16th, 2019 (8:00 am - 12:00 pm)
Where South Puget Sound Community College, 2011 Mottman Rd SW, Building 35 Room 251 Olympia WA 98512
- FREE in-class and in-field training
- Maintenance tips for stormwater ponds, catch basins, vaults, and LID features
- Get "how to" cheat sheets
- Q&A led by inspectors from all four jurisdictions (Lacey, Tumwater, Olympia, and Thurston County)
- Get added to our online list of contractors
- Coffee & snacks provided!
Parking FREE! (we recommend lot F)
Join our Email List Subscribe to our Residential email list or to our Contractors email list
"The information is the workshop was great, and the instructors really cared
about what they were teaching! Taking us out in the field was very beneficial."
~Josh McCarty, Mint Landscapes