OLYMPIA – Thurston County has made available approximately $2,554,300 from the HOME & Affordable and Homeless Housing Programs to eligible organizations that produce, preserve, or maintain low-income or affordable housing within Thurston County. Funds may also be used for financial assistance and services to homeless households and for operational support to organizations that provide housing services that meet the goals of Thurston County’s Ten-Year Homeless Plan and the HOME Consolidated Plan.
- HOME - $848,000
- Affordable Housing Program - $440,500
- Homeless Housing Program - $1,265,800
- (This workshop is available to all applicants (non-mandatory) to provide technical assistance with the application process)
- Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at 10:00 a.m.
- Thurston County Public Health & Social Services - Conference Room 107B/C
- 412 Lilly RD NE; Olympia, WA.
- We encourage attendees to RSVP.
- Questions or RSVP requests may be directed to: Dwight Edwards at (360) 867-2531 or by emailing email@example.com
Application packets can be picked up at the address above, or downloaded from the Thurston County website at- http://www.co.thurston.wa.us/bocc/homeinvestment/index.htm