- Thurston County government offices will be closed on Monday, February 15 in observance of Presidents' Day. All offices will re-open for regular business on Tuesday, February 16.
Regular curbside garbage and recycling collection will still be done in Thurston County on Monday, February 15. Customers are reminded to have their garbage and recycling bins ready for pick up by 6 a.m. The county's Waste and Recovery Center (WARC) in Lacey will also be open regular hours from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fire and Police Emergency Services: Call 9-1-1 for emergency police, fire and medic services. Residents are urged to use 9-1-1 for life-threatening emergencies only.
- Thurston County Sheriff Non-emergency Services: Residents of unincorporated Thurston County are urged to call the Sherriff's Department non-emergency number at (360) 704-2740 for non-emergency issues like noise complaints.
- County Parks Open: Burfoot Park, Frye Cove Park, Kenneydell Park and the Off-Leash Dog Park at the WARC will be open during regular park hours.
- Intercity Transit: I. T. will operate all its regular weekday services on Presidents' Day, Monday, February 15. Riders are encouraged to visit Intercity Transit's website for full details about schedules and routes. Go to www.intercitytransit.com or call (360) 786-1881 for more information.