With the move to in-person meetings, the county will no longer live-stream all board meetings.
OLYMPIA – On Monday, March 14, the Board of County Commissioners (BoCC) will open Room 280 in Building 1 at the Courthouse Campus for in-person meetings.
During the past two years, all meetings have been live-streamed via the county’s YouTube channel to provide access to the public during COVID-19 public access restrictions. Because of the new guidance from the State Department of Health and CDC, the county will open the board room for in-person meetings and no longer live-stream all meetings to the county YouTube channel. To continue enhanced transparency and public access, the county will continue to livestream some meetings.
Meetings continuing to be livestreamed:
- Agenda Setting – 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. Tuesday’s
- Board of County Commissioners (BoCC) Meeting – 2 p.m. Tuesday’s
- Board of Health (BoH) Meeting – 3:30 p.m. second Tuesday of the month
- Transportation Benefit District (TBD) Meeting – 3:30 p.m. third Tuesday of the month
- Board Work Sessions – See calendar
- Budget Work Sessions – See calendar
The county will continue to have a hybrid option for public comment for BoCC, BoH, and TBD meetings and public hearings. There will no longer be a conference call option.