- Thurston County Public Health, in cooperation with the Medical Reserve Corps and Group Health, is sponsoring a free, Back-to-School immunization clinic on September 20. This special clinic is for youth who are entering pre-school through those who are 18 years of age.
School required immunization available include-
- Hepatitis B
- Diptheria, Tetanus, Pertusiss (DTP)
- Seasonal Flu
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Hib (Haemophilus Influenza)
- PCV 13 (Pneumococcal conjugate)
Saturday, September 20 from 9 a.m. - noon Where
: Group Health Cooperative, 700 Lilly Rd NE, Olympia, WA 98506 Who
: All students entering pre-school (age 3) through age 18 (Open to all students
-not just Group Health members)What
: Vaccines required for school or pre-school offered. Cost
: No cost, please bring immunization records if available.
Students must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Pre-registration is NOT required. No exemptions or waivers will be issued. Immunizations are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Questions?
Contact Sue Poyner at email@example.com or 360-867-2551 or Cindy Meyer at Meyerc@co.thurston.wa.us or 360-867-2522-30-