Thurston County Fair Exhibitors Information
If you plan to be an exhibitor at the 2023 fair, please fill out and submit the appropriate form/s below. Exhibitors may also camp at the fair. See camping request form, camp ground maps and materials below.
- 4H Poultry Animal 2023 Entry Form
- FFA Poultry Animal 2023 Entry Form
- Open Class Poultry Animal 2023 Entry Form
- Open Class Animal 2023 Entry Form
- Youth Animal Entry 2023 Form (4-H & FFA)
- Haul-in Vet Check Form for 2023
Camping Request Form & Maps
- Online Camping Space Request Form (Don't submit a form until 7 p.m. Sunday, June 4, 2023. Forms submitted before then will not be processed.)
- Fairgrounds Map (shows where the campgrounds are in relation to the fairgrounds)
- Dry Campground map
- Electrical Campground map
- Generator Campground map
Basic Instructions: The fairgrounds has three types of camping areas. Check the fairgrounds map to see where the campgrounds are located in relation to the fair, and then open the specific campground map to see space numbers and location.
Form & Fee Due Dates
- Fair Camping Request opens June 4, 2023 at 7p.m.
- Requests are digitally time stamped and subsquently assigned in order received.
- Payments due by June 14, 2022
- Electrical camping fee: $126.00
- Generator camping fee: $82.00
- Dry camping fee: $82.00
Forms and information are on the Thurston County Youth Market Animal Sale website.