Public Access is Closed to Most County Facilities Due to COVID-19.

In response to Governor Inslee's Stay Home, Stay Healthy order, Thurston County has moved to an essential services model, in effect
through Monday, May 4, 2020. Courts and other elected offices may operate under different hours or restrictions.

(For more information on essential functions, visit:
(For office contacts, visit:

Useful Distraint Research Websites
  • ​Thurston County Treasurer’s Office has its yearly tax distraint sale facilitated by
  • Research property values at the Thurston County Office of the Assessor.
  • Research public records at the Thurston County Auditor.
  • If moving a mobile home, get a placement permit and verification through the Thurston County Permit Center.
  • The Thurston County Geodata system is available for research.
    • Choose "Look Up Your Property"
    • Click Property Information Report where you can search by the parcel number or street address.
    • After property information is displayed click on View parcel in "Online Map" at top of page to view mapping system.