The Thurston County Treasurer's Office remains open to serve you during our normal business hours of 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday. However, current circumstances with the COVID-19 virus means that you are encouraged to explore the many alternative ways you can conduct business with us.
- You can pay your property taxes online, which includes the option to schedule a future dated payment up until the due date.
- You can set up an automatic payment from your checking account, mail the completed form to our office by April 1st for first half payments due April 30th.
- You can pay your property taxes by phone using an eCheck, VISA Debit or any major Credit Card (there is a fee for VISA Debit and Credit Card payments).
- You can drop your check payment in the silver drop box located in the courthouse parking lot.
- If you normally pay your taxes in cash you can mail us a money order or cashiers check made payable to the Thurston County Treasurer.
Real Estate Excise Tax Affidavit submissions are now accepted online as well.
During these uncertain times it is always a good idea to check our web site for updates regarding office closures or call us at 360.786.5550 to verify we are open to the public before traveling to our office.
If you do decide to come to our office, you will be greeted with a smile and receive friendly, respectful service. We do ask that you respect the space between yourself and the next person in line.