Starting July 15, Thurston County residents can get election services without leaving their car.
Thurston County Elections will offer the following services on the South Puget Sound College's Mottman Campus:
The Voting Center is located on the campus of South Puget Sound Community College off of Crosby Road.
The Voting Center at SPSCC will be open:
- Through July 31 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m;
- Saturday, August 1 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.; and
- Monday, August 3 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- On Election Day, Tuesday, August 4, 2020, the Voting Center at SPSCC will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 8 p.m. Any voter in line at the voting center at 8:00 p.m. on election day will be allowed to vote.
How to use Drive Through Voting Services at SPSCC Mottman Campus
- All voters enter the Mottman Campus from Crosby Boulevard (up the hill from 7-11). Then, proceed along Crosby Loop to Voter Services (1) where Elections staff will take your order.
- For voters that require accessibility voting services, turn left at Dr. Nels Hanson Way S and follow signs to Voter Services (1).
- When instructed by staff, proceed along the loop to ballot delivery (2).
- From there, you may proceed to the park & vote lot (3) where a drop box is available.
(Click image for larger version)
Why are we moving to South Puget Sound Community College?
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we need to be able to safely offer voter services. Our usual space in the Thurston County Courthouse did not allow us to socially distance.
Drive-through voting services will allow us to protect both employee and voter health.