With the risk of COVID-19 increasing in Washington State, we want to share remote options for doing business at the Thurston County Auditor's Office.
- The Thurston County Auditor's Office has suspend all passport services indefinitely. We anticipate this suspension to last through April 27, 2020, consistent with school closures. More information here.
- Tab renewals can be processed online with the state Department of Licensing. We can mail your tabs to you at no extra charge.
- Licensing subagents continue to serve customers. More information on their hours of operations and services can be found here.
- Marriage licenses can also be accessed through the mail. More information is available here.
- If you have questions about licensing, please call 360.786.5406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also E-Record documents. More information is available here (under "Electronic Document Recording").
Residents doing business with the Auditor's Office can also drop off documents using a drop box just outside the central entrance to the Courthouse Campus Building 1 at 2000 Lakeridge Dr. SW, Olympia WA. An after-hours drop box is available at the courthouse in the roundabout. Label your package "Auditor." Please note that after-hours mail will be delivered to our office on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Legal Service Options:
- Drop box (will be checked daily)
- Call 360.786.5405 to schedule a time and place to meet.
If you are sick, please stay home, rest and remember to:
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your sleeve.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects (for example, TV remotes and computers).