Thurston County Auditor's Office continues to offer online services while closed to the public until at least May 4
– In line with Gov. Inslee's extension of the "Stay Home, Stay Healthy" order, the Thurston County Auditor's Office will remain closed to the public through at least Monday, May 4. The closure will be reassessed as the public health crisis evolves.
Remote services are available from the Auditor's Office. More information on remote options will be posted at ThurstonAuditor.org. Current information can be found below:ElectionsLicensing
- Tab renewals can be processed online with the state Department of Licensing. We can mail your tabs to you at no extra charge.
- Licensing subagents continue to serve customers. More information on their hours of operations and services can be found here.
- Marriage licenses can also be accessed through the mail. More information is available here.
- If you have questions about licensing, please call 360.786.5406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also E-Record documents. More information is available here (under "Electronic Document Recording").
Residents doing business with the Auditor's Office can also drop off documents using a drop box just outside the central entrance to the Courthouse Campus Building 1 at 2000 Lakeridge Dr. SW, Olympia WA. An after-hours drop box is available at the courthouse in the roundabout. Label your package "Auditor." Please note that after-hours mail will be delivered to our office on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.Even though we are closed to the public, we are still here to serve you.###