17.53% of Thurston County ballots have been returned in the Aug 4, 2020 Primary Election
– The Thurston County Auditor's Office reminds voters the deadline to return ballots for the Primary Election is Tuesday, August 4. If you've not received a ballot or you've misplaced your ballot, you can request a replacement.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the Auditor's elections division at 360.786.5408
- Download a ballot at VoteWA.gov
- Visit the Drive-Through Voting Center at South Puget Sound Community College – Mottman Campus
Return envelopes must be postmarked by Tuesday, August 4, or deposited into one of 29 ballot drop boxes no later than 8 p.m. on Election Day. Drop box locations are listed at ThurstonVotes.org
, in the voters' pamphlet, and in the ballot packet. Voters who mail their ballot should check mailbox pickup times to make sure the ballot will receive an Election Day postmark. No stamp is necessary.
The Thurston County Auditor's Office at South Puget Sound Community College Mottman Campus is a designated voting center during business hours.
- Through July 31, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 1, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 3, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Election Day, Tuesday, August 4, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Voters may register to vote, update their current registration, obtain a ballot, or use a voting assistance device at the Voting Center. The Auditor's Office Elections Division is currently located at South Puget Sound Community College's Mottman Campus. Voters should enter the campus from Crosby Boulevard and follow signs for Voter Services.