Ballots Available and Ballot Drop Boxes Open for the November 3, 2020 General Election
Drive-Thru Voter Services will also be available at South Puget Sound Community College
– The Thurston County Auditor's Elections Division mailed more than 187,000 ballots to voters in Thurston County for the November 3 General Election.
Any registered voter who thinks they should have received a ballot but hasn't by Friday, October 20 should contact the Auditor's Office at 360.786.5408 or firstname.lastname@example.org
. Ballots for military and overseas voters registered in Thurston County were mailed on Friday, September 18. The Auditor's Office opened 29 secure ballot drop boxes throughout the county. A list of locations and addresses is included in the mailed ballot materials and online at ThurstonVotes.org
"Vote early, when you receive your ballot and use an elections drop box. The safest and most direct way to return your ballot is in a drop box," said Auditor Mary Hall. If you mail your ballot it must be postmarked by November 3. Voters are advised to check mailboxes for pickup times to make sure their ballots will be postmarked by Election Day. No stamp is needed to mail your ballot. If you miss your mail pickup time, ballot drop boxes are open until 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 3 (Election Day).
Starting October 14, Thurston County residents can register to vote, get a replacement ballot, and drop off ballots at the Voting Center at South Puget Sound Community College's (SPSCC) Mottman Campus for the November General Election. The address is 2011 Mottman Rd SW, Olympia, WA 98512.
The Drive Thru Voter Services and Voting Center at SPSCC will be open:
- M – F, October 14 through October 30 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.;
- Saturday, October 31 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.;
- Monday, November 2 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- On Election Day, Tuesday, November 3, 2020, the Voting Center at SPSCC will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Any voter in line at the voting center at 8:00 p.m. on Election Day will be allowed to vote.