Public Hearing: Planning Commission Changes
BoCC Public Hearing: Planning Commission Changes
The Board of County Commissioners is changing the way the volunteer citizen advisory group called the Planning Commission is appointed to align with the County’s transition from a three-member to a five-member Board of County Commissioners. Changes may include:
- Change term of appointment to four years from six years.
- Rescinding current appointments and reappointing entire Planning Commission.
- Change appointments to one member from each commissioner district, and four at-large appointments.
- In person at 3000 Pacific Ave SE, Room 110, Olympia, WA 98501, or online. Find the Zoom link and hearing agenda on the BoCC's meeting website by scrolling to the boom of the page to find September 19 meeting information.
- Public Hearing begins at 3:30 p.m.