Local Weather Links
NOAA Weather Links
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) is an agency of the United States federal government. NOAA's high-tech instruments monitory daily weather, severe storms and climate trends to help citizens stay informed. Links provided for information only.
- National Weather Service Seattle/Tacoma.
- National Weather Service Seasonal Climate Prediction Center.
- Satellite Map - University of Washington's Dept. of Atmospheric Science.
- Washington State Graphical Forecast Map - Rollover the state map to see up-to-date high and low temperatures, and other weather data.
- Tides for Budd Inlet in Olympia, Washington from NOAA.