Maternal & Child Health Services
Public Health Nurses offer preventative health services by utilizing the well-respected Nurse Family Partnership Program Guidelines. Our nurses also offer early intervention assessments and referral for children with special health and developmental needs or at risk for abuse or neglect.
Perinatal Mental Health (Perinatal Support WA)
Child abuse prevention (CDC)
Safe sleep (NICHD)
Perinatal support (Perinatal Support WA)
How We Can Help You
- Have a healthy pregnancy.
- Be the best parent you can be.
- Understand your child's development.
- Access medical, education, and community resources.
- Discuss Early Intervention
- Obtain information on the following programs:
- Home visits by public health nurses.
- Breastfeeding support.
- Child developmental screening.
- Referrals to other maternity support such as:
- Childbirth education