Skip to main content

Thurston County, Washington

The content on the Thurston County website is currently provided in English. We are providing the “Translation” for approximately 10 languages. The goal of the translation is to provide visitors with limited English proficiency to access information on the website in other languages. The translations do not translate all types of documents, and it may not give you an exact translation all the time. The translations are made through an automated process, which may not result in accurate or precise translations, particularly of technical and legal terminology.

Superior Court

To schedule a motion before the court you will need to file a Notice of Hearing which can be found at the Clerk's Office here

To view the court's calendars and available sessions click here.

Any document you want the court to consider needs to be filed with the Clerk's office and copies provided to all parties and you must provide a judge's copy to Court Administration.  For more information on judge's copies click here.

If you need to request to appear by telephone for a court hearing click here.

Any information that you want to provide to the court must be in writing.  Click here for information on filing documents with the court. 

Click here for information about how to notify a party about your hearing.

A Motion for Reconsideration is filed when you need a Judge or a Court Commissioner to review their own ruling . Click here for information on how to file this motion.

Civil Rule 59

A Motion for Revision is filed when you need a judge to review a ruling that a court commissioner made.  Click here for information on how to file this motion. 

RCW 2.24.050