NSAP Policy E.5 - Public Outreach
OPEN HOUSE – July 27, 2017
- Thurston County held an Open House for the Nisqually Subarea Plan Asphalt
Recycling Policy Review Project at Meadows Elementary on July 27, 2017 from 5:30
PM to 7:30 PM. The event was attended by 36 people.
- The Open House had info boards & a comment station setup around the
venue. A brief presentation was given by staff.
- The County got the word out about the Open House by:
- A press release was posted online & on social media & a notice was
posted in the Olympian
- The Olympian also published an article on the front page about the project
and the upcoming Open House
- An email went out to all Thurston County Community Planning webmail
subscribers and interested parties.
- A flyer
(PDF) was posted at multiple locations throughout the subarea.