To obtain a transcript of an electronically recorded proceeding, send an email to the following address:
Your email must contain:
1) whether the matter is from Family & Juvenile Court, Superior Court or District Court;
2) the name of the case and cause number;
3) the type of hearing to be prepared (for example, hearing on a motion, trial proceedings);
4) the names of any attorney(s) present;
5) the date of the hearing;
6) the correct contact information where the transcript will be sent; and
7) date that transcript is needed.
Standard transcription preparation takes two weeks, however they can be expedited transcription available at an extra cost.
After submitting your request, you will receive a response from an Official Court Reporter containing the estimated cost as well as an estimated completion date. Only cash, money orders, and bank certified checks are accepted as payment