We are pleased to welcome you as a vendor to Thurston County Superior Court. This website is intended to assist you in understanding our policies and procedures for ensuring timely payment of your invoices.
Vendor Setup Requirements:
To be setup as a new vendor we need W-9 and insurance information as outlined below:
- Vendor Information Form or a W-9 Form – Federal Income Tax Law requires us to have your Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) on file. You have the option of completing a Thurston County Vendor information form (see link above) or providing a copy of your W-9 Form.
Invoicing Requirements for All Vendors:
- Invoices can be hand delivered, sent via US mail or emailed to the following:
Thurston County Superior Court
2000 Lakeridge Drive SW, Building 2
Olympia, WA 98502
- Invoice must include the following:
- Unique invoice number
- Date of invoice
- Period of services provided or shipping date
- If based on hourly rate:
- Hours being bill
- Per hour cost
- Billing Total
- Remittance Name/Address (This must match the information on the Vendor Information Form or the W-9. You may update this information by providing a new Vendor Information Form or W-9 with the updated information)
- If case related, case number(s) involved
- Invoice Due Date:
- Vendors who are providing one-time services must submit invoices no more than 30 days upon completion of project or provision of good and services.
- Vendors who are providing on going services and are not under contract, must invoice monthly. Monthly invoices are to be submitted no later than 30 days after the end of the month in which services are rendered.
- Vendors who are providing services under contract should refer to their contract.
- Payment Information - Thurston County payment terms are net 30. Payment processing times are based on receipt of a complete and correct invoice. The County does participate in discount programs. Please indicate your discount, if any and the net days required on your invoices.
Link to the Vendor Information Form and Vendor Information Form Instructions.