Skip to main content

Thurston County, Washington

Community Planning and Economic Development

Permitting Home

We issue building and land-use permits in unincorporated parts of Thurston County. Whether you are considering a building project, a property purchase, or any type of change to the use or ownership of a property, we recommend you begin with Find Out What You Can do with a Property as a starting point. Links below, or visit us at the Building Development Center, M-F from 8 a.m. - 4p.m.