Where to Submit Applications
You have options for submitting permit application packets and forms to Thurston County.
In Person - NEW LOCATION - 3000 Pacific Ave SE in Olympia
- Building Development Center (BDC) office - 1st floor, Suite 100 of the new county location at 3000 Pacific Ave SE, in Olympia, Washington. (BDC is no longer at the County Courthouse).
- Most applications must be submitted in person at the BDC between 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Staff check applications for completeness and let you know right away if something is missing.
- Be prepared to pay by cash, check, or credit card (2.35% transaction fee applies).
- Only available for the items listed below.
- A county Permit Technician will contact you for credit card payment. (2.35% credit card transaction fee applies).
- Email Minor Permit types below to email@example.com
- Minor Permit Applications for Residential Structures
- Time of Transfers
- Refund Requests
- Extension and Withdraw Requests
- Email Septic Record Drawing Requests to EH_Tech@co.thurston.wa.us
- Email Drainage Record Drawings to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All application types may be submitted by mail to:
- Thurston County Building Development Center, 3000 Pacific Ave SE, Olympia, WA 98501